Summer is the perfect time to pack your bags and head out on unforgettable adventures, like one to Big Sky, Montana. Whether planning a getaway for two or the whole family, this town is the ideal destination for everyone, and for good reason. With countless activities and attractions, you won’t have any trouble finding things to do near your Two Pines Properties rental. To help you get a jump start on planning, our team has put together a list of some of the best things to do in Big Sky.
What to Do on a Big Sky Vacation
Summer is a popular time for vacationers to visit Big Sky, and it’s not hard to see why. From sunrise to sunset, there is no shortage of thrilling things to do that’ll leave a lasting impression for years to come.
- No summer getaway to this region of Montana is complete without spending a day or two in Yellowstone National Park. The national park is filled with some of the best things to do on a sunshine-filled day, including hiking, horseback riding, and sightseeing.
- Take in views of Big Sky while flying down one of two ziplines found at Big Sky Resort. The Nature Zipline takes about an hour to complete, while the Adventure Zipline is closer to three hours.
- For a thrilling excursion, reserve your spot on a whitewater rafting tour. Geyser White Water Rafting takes you down the Gallatin River and is open from May through September. They offer trips for all skill levels, making them an excellent option for families.
- One of the most popular events returns every summer when Music in the Mountains makes its annual return. For over a decade, the free outdoor concert series has brought incredible live music to the Center Stage at Town Center Park on Thursdays from June through September.
- Plan a delicious meal around the ingredients you find at the Big Sky farmers market. Open from June through September, the market takes place on Wednesdays at Town Center. Not only can you find locally-grown produce and freshly-baked goods, but you can also discover local artwork.
Book Your Summer Getaway Today
With so many things to do and see in Big Sky during your Montana summer getaway, it’s crucial you have a relaxing place to call home. You get that and more when you stay at a rental from Two Pines. While our luxurious Big Sky rentals are centrally located near top adventures, they provide our guests with a tranquil escape to rest up for another day of fun.
Have all the comforts of home, including fully-equipped kitchens and spacious living areas. We also work to bring your homes that have something extra, like hot tubs or outdoor spaces. Call 406-995-2299 to learn more about our properties or special offers.