Spanish Peaks 8 | Cross-Country Ski Trails in Walking Distance
Guest Queen Room
Queen Bed, Flat-screen TV, Bedside Table, Mirror, Luggage Rack (Sleeps 2)*
Guest Queen Room 2
Queen Bed, 2 Bedside Tables, Chair with Ottoman, Antique Chest, Walk-In Closet (Sleeps 2)*
Twin/Twin Bunk Bed and Sofa Bed (Sleeps 4)*
Twin/Twin Bunk Bed and Sofa Bed (Sleeps 4)*
1 Sofa Bed
Twin/Twin Bunk Bed and Sofa Bed (Sleeps 4)*
King Bed, Flat-screen TV, Bedside Tables, 2 Dressers, Large Walk-In Closet (Sleeps 2)*
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10 - Clubhouse with Gym and Close to Town Center
Stepping into this luxurious, spacious Spanish Peaks Condo welcomes you to the vibrant center of Big Sky’s dream vacation offerings! Whether you seek a quiet, peaceful sanctuary or an active vibrant outdoor adventure, you have it all!
In the winter, step outside the back door to hop onto the cross-country ski trail that runs along 85+ km of world-class trails groomed to perfection. After a day of skiing, alpine or Nordic, curl up by the wood-burning fireplace with an enlightening book and favorite bourbon. Capture the mood by connecting to the Bluetooth Soundbar in the living room or conquer a different board game or puzzle each night with the extended collection kept on site. Ready for more? Next door, the community center offers a kitchen, work-out room and entertainment area to shoot pool or watch TV.
In the summer, dip your toes in the stream out the back door before you pedal into town on the mountain biking trail. Sitting on the balcony, enjoy glimpses of Big Sky’s golf driving range and look for moose wandering in the open space. You are minutes away from Big Sky's Community Park, to romp in the playground, summit the climbing wall, and play soccer or tennis. Stroll home along the hiking trail by the West Fork of the Gallatin River, and cool off in the community pool right next door.
(Opens on July 1st and closes on Labor Day.)
There will also be a roofing project through the entire summer, we do not have specific dates this unit will be worked on at this time.
Home Layout and Details
Sleeps 10 people in beds; Up to 10 people allowed.
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Jenn-Air Appliances
Bar Seating for 4
Dining Table Seating for 8
Balcony Accessed from Kitchen & Dining Area
Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace and Flat Screen Smart TV
Balcony Access from Living Room
Half Bath with Samsung Washer and Dryer
Closets with Card and Board Games, Jigsaw Puzzles, Binoculars, First Aid Kit, Flashlights
Primary Bedroom- King Bed, Flat-screen TV, Bedside Tables, 2 Dressers, Large Walk-In Closet (Sleeps 2)*
Primary Bathroom- Granite Double Vanity, Walk-In Shower, Soaking Tub
1st Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed, Flat-screen TV, Bedside Table, Mirror, Luggage Rack (Sleeps 2)*
2nd Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed, 2 Bedside Tables, Chair with Ottoman, Antique Chest, Walk-In Closet (Sleeps 2)*
Full Shared Bath in Hall- Walk-In Shower and Single Vanity
Bunk Room with Twin/Twin Bunk Bed and Sofa Bed (Sleeps 4)*
Pub Table with Seating for 2 and Flat Screen Smart TV
Hall Full Bath with Walk-In Shower
2 Closets for Storage
Ample Hooks for Drying Ski Gear Plus Electric Boot Dryer
*Humidifiers and space heaters provided in every sleeping room
What We Provide
Linens: Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Comforters, Body Towels, Hand Towels
Hygiene: Hand soap, Body Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairdryers, Curling Iron, Iron and Ironing Board
Household: Toilet Paper, Kleenex, Desk Supplies
Kitchen: Garbage bags, Ziplock bags, Reynold Wrap, Saran Wrap, Dishwashing Tabs, Dish Soap, Sponges, Cleaning Supplies
Laundry: Laundry Soap, Bleach, Dryer Sheets, Vacuum
Top 10 HOA Rules and Regulations
1. Quiet hours on the SPC campus are from 10 PM to 7 AM daily. Hot tub users are the principal violators of this rule. Warming vehicles, particularly diesel, is prohibited. This rule applies to the pool and clubhouse area as well.
2. Maintenance, alteration, or modifications to any common or limited common element is not allowed without the written consent of the Board.
3. No signage or banners of any kind may be displayed in windows, on patios, or decks.
This includes, but is not limited to, small real estate signs (i.e., approximately 8” x 12”) with accompanying literature are permitted in the exterior entryway of the applicable unit.
4. Homeowners must contact HPM prior to connecting to an existing satellite dish.
5. Garage doors must be kept closed when they are not in use. All garages are heated and freezing of pipes within garage walls happens quickly. Garages also need to be shut to prevent the attraction of animals (bears included) and thieves.
6. Parking is provided for owners and their guests only. Only two vehicles are allowed per unit. No trailers of any kind are allowed on campus. Large vehicles such as Sprinter Vans and long bed trucks should be parked in overflow parking. Vehicles must be moved after every snow event to allow for snow removal. All Parking Rules and Regulations must be followed.
7. Renters are not allowed to have pets under any circumstances.
8. Pool and Clubhouse users must clean up after themselves. Every user of the pool must maintain the pool area in a neat and clean way and remove any and all refuse. Any dishware or other items left in the Clubhouse that does not belong to the Clubhouse will be thrown away. No pets are allowed in the clubhouse or pool area at any time.
9. The trash dumpsters are for the exclusive use of the owners, renters, and permitted
occupants ONLY! DO NOT PUT HOT ASHES IN DUMPSTERS!
10. SPC Declaration prohibits open fires or explosive devices on SPC property. This makes lighting or discharging of any fireworks on SPC PROPERTY, STRICTLY PROHIBITED at all times.
The complex this property is located in has a Recreation building for its residents and guests. There is a work-out facility that is available year-round and a pool/hot tub that are available only during the summer season (typically July 1 through Labor Day weekend). An access code will be provided for this facility, once you have a confirmed reservation. Two Pines does NOT manage these amenities and are not responsible for any unexpected closures.
*Hot tub is not available in the winter*
Wood Burning Fireplace
Wi-Fi: Fastest Internet Available in The Area (~100mbps)
Floor Heating on Lower Level and Garage, Warm Water Baseboard Heating Upper Levels
Smart TV's with DirectTV Satellite
We know there is a Chef in every family...
**A full kitchen inventory is available upon request, however here are some key items:
Keurig and Traditional Coffee Maker
Local Multi-Use Trail System
*Hike during the summer or cross country ski in the winter!
Weber Gas Grill
Ski Rack in Garage, Ski Boot warmer in hall closet
*There is only parking available for 2 vehicles per HOA guidelines.
Extra community parking spaces right out the front door
We are a local property management company. So if there is anything you need before, during, or after your trip, please let us know!
Summer guests are encouraged to take part in good ole' Montana A/C which is opening windows at night and closing them up during the day. Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present at the home as well.
Transportation to Big Sky From Bozeman Airport:
In order to experience all that Big Sky has to offer, it is helpful to have access to a vehicle during your stay. This allows you to travel seamlessly throughout the community from the Gallatin River to Lone Peak. While ride-sharing and taxi services are abundant in other communities, Big Sky remains a small town with limited options for transportation. We offer a 5% discount code to Explore Rentals for confirmed guests. They are located minutes away from the Bozeman Airport and provide 4-wheel drive vehicles with dedicated snow tires in the winter and all-season tires in the summer!
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Private Entrance
- Hot Water
- Wireless Internet
- Free wifi
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Dishes & Silverware
- Dining table
- Cleaning: Included
- Satellite or Cable
- Smart TV
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Street Parking
- Free Parking
- Sports Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- BBQ Area
- Patio or Balcony
- Deck Patio Uncovered
- Snow Sports Gear
- Kayak Canoe
- Childrens Book & Toys
- Fireplace Guards
- Health Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- Spanish Peaks Club Condos
- Communal Pool
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fishing - Fly
- Fishing - Freshwater
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
Excellent communication and quick response.
Excellent property. Fully stocked with pots/pans, spices, appliances, nice tableware, tvs everywhere, pool and hot tub had issues and no sporting equipment for courts. But a beautiful property!
The property was just like the pictures, and it was just what our friends and my family wanted to a cozy great ski vacation. Everything was clean and organized, even had labels in the kitchen to find everything super easy!! Thank you for making our Big Sky vacation a success!
When we arrived the boiler electrical circuit was tripped. So we went the entire first day without heat and one of your guys arrived late evening (maybe 10 or 11pm) and corrected the breaker (we did not think to check the breakers) and he also got all the space heaters out of the closets for us which was nice of him. The boiler took nearly 24-30 hours to get up to temperature and once that happened (we burned a lot of wood in the meantime) things were more comfortable.
The location was great.
Everyone was fantastic and friendly. The nice welcome note was a cool touch.
Everything was absolutely perfect. It was very comfortable and cozy. The place made my 50th birthday trip very special.
Very responsive to any questions
Great location and close to town amenities
Loved all the updates beforehand and the list of what was provided in the condo
Loved being with our kids and grandkids especially after the COVID lockdown
Rapid response to emailed questions.
The house was beautiful. The grandkids were thrilled when we were able to use fireplace for smores. Beds were comfortable, kitchen was fantastic. Happy family all around.
Limited interaction was needed with the team members, but all was positive and everyone was very responsive and kind.
Overall had a fantastic experience and would highly recommend for anyone. Whether you are a couple or a family with multiple kids, this property has the size, amenities, and location that fits perfectly. Within walking distance to the shops and restaurants of downtown Big Sky, and located on the golf course which is great for cross country skiing and snowshoeing right off the back porch.
|Start Date||End Date||Amount||Type|
MY PAYMENT TO AIRBNB ACKNOWLEDGES MY ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND ALL OTHER GUESTS, THE GUEST OBLIGATIONS AS DETAILED BELOW
1. GUEST AUTHORIZED USE AND OBLIGATIONS – Guest agrees to, and to cause each of the other Guest Designees to, abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Guest is responsible for Guest’s, Guest Designee’s, or Guest’s invitee’s failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement. Guest will use the Property only as a personal vacation residence.
Guest will use the Property for lawful purposes only and will comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Guest will maintain the Property in a good and clean condition and will use the Property in a careful and lawful manner. Guest will leave the Property in a good condition (less ordinary wear and tear) as received by Guest upon Guest’s arrival. Guest is responsible for securing the Property, including windows and doors. Guest will be responsible for any losses incurred due to Guest’s failure to properly secure the Property.
2. GUEST INSPECTION – Guest will, on arrival, examine the Property and will immediately report to Two Pines any damage discovered or any equipment not in operating condition.
3. DAMAGE- Guest is responsible for any and all damage to the Property during Guest’s stay caused by any Guest, Guest Designee or any Guest invitee during the specified rental period. Should any damages or alterations be discovered upon inspection after the Guest’s departure, Guest agrees to pay for all costs of repairs. If the cost of repairs exceeds the Safely Protection coverage (as applicable), Guest authorizes the credit card on file to be charged (and if more than one credit card is on file, each Guest or Guest Designee authorizes his or her credit card to be charged on a pro rata basis). If the charges for damages exceed any Guest or Guest Designee’s credit limit, the following applies: (i) if more than one credit card is on file, each Guest or Guest Designee hereby authorizes his or her credit card to be charged the excess on a pro rata basis; or (ii) if there is only one credit card on file, or the charges for damages exceed all credit cards on file, Guest or Guest Designee will pay Two Pines the excess immediately by cash, check or money order. (All reservations made require a credit card on file regardless of payment method for the rental fee.)
4. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. – Unless otherwise designated on your reservation’s confirmation page provided by the site on which you booked, check-in time is after 4 p.m. and check-out time is at 10 a.m. No early check-ins or late check-outs are available unless previously arranged. We may have someone checking-in on the day of your departure. For that reason, we must adhere to these times. Guest agrees that Two Pines personnel and its agents have the right, and hereby grant such right, to enter the Property promptly at the check-out time on the scheduled day of departure. Un-approved late check-outs may be charged a portion of an additional day’s rent. You may call a minimum of 24 hours in advance to request an earlier check-in or check-out, but we cannot guarantee your request will be granted.
5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to fifty percent (50%) of the rent designated on the invoice (“Down Payment”) required to secure your reservation. The Down Payment will be applied toward the rental fee for the Property (“Rent”). Please make payments in the form of check or money order to TWO PINES PROPERTIES. You may also pay by credit card using MasterCard, Visa or American Express. The BALANCE OF RENT is due at least sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date designated on the Invoice. If booking was made on other site, please adhere to the Payment Structure detailed on that site, at time of booking.
If Two Pines Properties does not receive payment of entire Rent by the designated number of days on reservation, prior to the designated arrival date, Guest and/or Guest Designee grants Two Pines the right to charge Guest or Guest Designee’s credit card for the unpaid balance of the Rent due on the reservation (and if more than one credit card is on file, each Guest or Guest Designee authorizes his or her credit card to be charged for such unpaid balance on a pro rata basis) or to cancel the reservation, if the balance of the Rent is not paid. In the event of cancellation of the reservation, Two Pines will retain the Down Payment made to secure the reservation.
Upon receipt payment in full of the Rent due, Two Pines will email Guest and/or Guest Designee a confirmation of the payment. Guest and/or Guest Designee will receive driving directions and the Property’s access codes three weeks prior to the designated arrival date.
There is a $75.00 replacement fee if any entry items provided are lost.
6. TRUST AND SAFETY - As part of our effort to help you relax and enjoy your stay, we have partnered with Safely.com to provide you with the below protection. The cost of this protection has been included in your rental rate and fees and covers you for accidental damages during your stay. Up to $5,000 of accidental coverage for property and contents damage and up to $100,000 coverage for accidental bodily injury. Please reach out to us for complete terms regarding the Trust and Safety coverage. The Trust and Safety Fee is refundable only if the reservation is canceled in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the arrival date. GUEST VERIFICATION: I give permission to the property manager to verify my identity, and check criminal databases in order to confirm my reservation. Please reach out to see complete terms regarding the guest verifications.
7. CANCELLATIONS – A “Super Strict” Cancellation Policy applies. Only a fifty percent (50%) refund will be granted up until sixty (60) days prior to arrival. If a reservation was made under a different cancellation policy at time of booking, please have confirmation of such cancellation policy, and adhere to those terms.
8. STORM POLICY / ROAD CONDITIONS / PROPERTY CONDITIONS AND TRAVEL INSURANCE– No refunds will be given for storms that alter your travel plans. Guest and/or Guest Designee acknowledges and agrees, on behalf of himself or herself and all other Guests, that mountain roads are curved and steep, and that each Guest will take appropriate measures to travel under the conditions presented. We do not refund due to: (i) inclement weather or other events supplied by Mother Nature; or (ii) malfunction of equipment and/or any Property amenities (e.g., TVs, DVDs, telephone, internet, etc.) Two Pines will make a reasonable effort to make repairs and keep all equipment in good working order and condition.
9. OTHER GUEST OBLIGATIONS –
The maximum number of occupants in the Property during the stay is limited to the number of persons specified in the Property description on the invoice or on booking site. Additional persons will result in an immediate termination of this Agreement, expulsion of all Guests and/or Guest invitees or individuals and forfeiture of all Rent paid. (Unless agreed to in writing by Two Pines)
PETS are not permitted under any circumstances on or in the Property, and evidence of a pet will be grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement, expulsion of all Guests and/or Guest invitees or individuals and forfeiture of any Rent paid. Exceptions of this prohibition have to be explicitly granted from Two Pines to specific guest.
OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT – Guests and/or Guest invitees will use and /or operate safely all furniture, furnishings, appliances and mechanical, gas, electric, and plumbing fixtures and equipment (collectively, “Equipment”) located on the Property, and will use each only for its intended use and purpose. If Guest does not know how to properly use and/or operate any Equipment, Guest will contact Two Pines for instructions. Any damage caused to Equipment through Guests and/or Guest invitees misuse will be the Guest and/or Guest Designee’s responsibility.
WIRELESS INTERNET AND TELEPHONE –Most cell phones get good reception, but please check with your service provider to determine coverage. There is wireless high-speed DSL or other internet service available in the Property. We are not responsible for limited or non-existent coverage or service.
PROPERTY ALTERATIONS – Guest and/or Guest invitees will not make any alterations in or to the Property, including without limitation moving furniture, paintings, or kitchenware, or rewiring or moving electronics (TVs, stereos, etc.). Guest and/or Guest invitees will not use fastening devices, nails or adhesive materials on walls or furniture.
All media devices, TV’s, Stereo’s, Gaming systems, etc. are checked and must be left by Guest in working order. You will be charged if you unplug or reconfigure devices and we need to troubleshoot or restore the system to working order for the next guest.
PARKING – Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any cars parked otherwise are subject to towing; any applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Two Pines Properties assumes no liability.
NOISE AND DISTURBANCES – Guest and/or Guest invitees will behave in a civilized manner and will be a good neighbor, respecting the rights of surrounding property owners and guests. Guest and/or Guest invitees will not disturb, annoy, endanger, and/or interfere with surrounding property owners and guests. If excessive noise or disturbances occurs resulting in notification by police or neighbors, all Guest and/or Guest invitees may be asked to vacate the Property and will forfeit the reservation and all rental fees paid.
10. HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are provided for Guests’ use in the Property, daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate.
11. HOT TUBS – No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs without an adult present at all times. Guest and/or Guest Designee acknowledges and agrees, on behalf of himself or herself and all other Guests and/or Guest invitees, that there are certain health risks associated with use of a hot tub. Guest’s and/or Guest invitee’s use of the hot tub is at such individual’s sole risk, respectively. Two Pines makes no representations or warranties concerning the conditions and/or use of the hot tub. Guest and/or Guest Designee acknowledges, on behalf of himself or herself and all other Guest and/or Guest invitees, that he, she and they are all fully aware that the hot tub and surrounding patio/deck may be dangerous. A professional company drains and refills water, sanitizes filters and replenishes chemicals in all tubs prior to each guest arrival. Therefore, the water may not be warm until later the first evening of your stay. If the hot tub becomes excessively dirty and requires additional service during your stay, you will be charged $50 against the credit card on file or this money will be taken out of your deposit. Please use the chemicals as instructed! Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND OR PUT WEIGHT ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, as they will break and you will be charged for a replacement cover. Please remember to cover hot tub when not in use to maintain temperature. If at any time the hot tub looks cloudy or dirty, or has unpleasant odor, Guest will cease further use of the hot tub and will call Two Pines immediately. The hot tub fee included in reservation will be refunded to guest if Big Sky Tub Works confirms hot tub is experiencing unexpected hot tub maintenance problems during Guest’s stay that is not caused by Guest and/or Guest invitees and will not be working for the majority of the Guest’s Stay.
12. SKI ACCESS – We cannot guarantee the snow conditions at the time of your rental and are in no way liable for snow conditions that contribute to limited or restricted ski access. Notwithstanding any advertisements regarding ski access, neither Two Pines nor the owner of the Property own or operate the ski facilities and neither makes any representations regarding the ski facilities and conditions, or ski access, and neither shall be liable for any loss or injuries arising from, related to or in connection with ski activities of any kind, ski conditions or ski access or lack thereof. Guest and/or Guest Designee acknowledges and agrees, on behalf of himself or herself and all other Guest and/or Guest invitees that the ski facilities may have additional fees for parking, usage and equipment.
13. TRANSPORTATION REQUIREMENTS – Please note that you will need to have a car or some other form of transportation in order to easily access restaurants, shopping and other services. Although Skyline Bus provides a free shuttle service from the Big Sky Base Area and Moonlight Lodge to other parts of Big Sky, it does not pick up at your door. Two Pines does not guarantee transportation service to Guests of the Property. Two Pines HIGHLY recommends using Phasmid/Explore rentals in Bozeman. They are the only car company to rent out vehicles with 4-wheel drive AND snow tires. Renters of 170 Upper Beehive Basin Rd Property are required at minimum, to have vehicles with 4- wheel drive in winter months (Oct-May) but it is highly recommended you rent vehicles with both 4- wheel drive and snow tires. 70 Beehive Basin Rd. renters are recommended to have vehicles with 4- wheel drive during winter months (Oct-May).
14. INDEMNIFICATION – Two Pines and owner of the Property, shall not be liable for any damage to any belongings whatsoever of Guest, Guest Designees or Guest invitees, or for any damage or injury of Guest, Guest Designee’s or to the Guest or Guest Designee’s family, invitees, agents or employees or to any person at or entering the Property or the building of which the Property are a part or to goods or equipment, or in the structure or equipment of the structure of which the Property are a part, and Guest and/or Guest Designee hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Two Pine and owner of the Property harmless from any and all claims or assertions of every kind and nature. Guest and Guest Designee’s covenants to indemnify and hold harmless Two Pines and owner of the Property for and against any and all liability, arising from injury during the term of the rental agreement to person or property, occasioned wholly or in part by any act or omission of Guest, Guest Designees, or of the invitees, employees, or assigns, of Guest or Guest Designee. Guest and Guest Designee are not responsible for indemnifying Two Pines and owner of the Property for any claims, damages or injuries that are a result of Two Pines’ or property owner’s intentional misconduct or negligence.
15. INSPECTION OF PROPERTY – Two Pines and its representatives and agents may enter the Property at any time, with or without prior notice, for any of the following purposes: (i) completing necessary or agreed maintenance, repairs, decorations, alternation, or improvements to the Property, or to supply necessary or agreed services; (ii) to verify that Guest and/or Guest Designee has complied with the terms of this Agreement; and/or (iii) in case of an emergency. In the case of (i), we will use reasonable efforts to give Guest notice prior to entry.
16. MISCELLANEOUS – Each provision contained in this Agreement will be treated as a separate and independent provision. The unenforceability of any one provision will in no way impair the enforceability of any other provision.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Two Pines and Guest with respect to the subject matter contained herein. There are no agreements, representations, warranties, promises, covenants, commitments or undertakings other than those expressly set forth in this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, representations, warranties, promises, covenants, commitments or undertaking, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
No amendment, modification, change, waiver, or discharge hereof will be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the party against which such amendment, modification, change, waiver, or discharge is sought to be enforced. No waiver by any party of any of the provisions hereof shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the party waiving the provision. No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Montana, and venue for any action concerning the Agreement will lie in Madison or Gallatin County, Montana. If litigation or arbitration is instituted to enforce or determine the parties’ rights or duties arising out of the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party will recover from the losing party reasonable attorney fees incurred in such proceedings to the extent permitted by the judge or arbitrator.
If there is more than one Guest or Guest Designee, all such Guests or Guest Designee will be jointly and severally liable for the performance of each and every obligation arising out of or under this Agreement, and for the acts and omissions of each Guest and/or Guest Designee.
The termination of this Agreement, regardless of how it occurs, or the expiration of this Agreement, will not relieve a party of any obligations or liability that have accrued before termination or expiration. Sections 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14 and 16 shall survive expiration or termination of this Agreement.