At Two Pines Properties, we take pride in playing a role in someone’s memorable getaway. We understand a large part of having the best experience possible is having a cozy place to call home. This is why we work hard to bring you the best vacation rentals in Big Sky. All of our rentals come with all the comforts of home, including fully equipped kitchens. However, sometimes on vacation, you want to leave the cooking to someone else. To help in your decision-making process, we’ve put together a list of some of the top restaurants in Big Sky.
A Guide to Dining in Big Sky
All our staff lives in Big Sky, which means we have first-hand knowledge of the best places in town to grab a bite to eat. For a complete list of our picks, visit our restaurant guide online. While there are countless places we could recommend, here are six of our top picks.
- Head to Lone Mountain Ranch to dine at Horn & Cantle. Known for serving authentic Montana cuisine, this spot focuses on creating locally-sourced, farm-to-table menus.
- Buck’s T-4 restaurant is known as one of the top fine dining spots in Montana for good reason. Led by a talented chef, their kitchen plates up dishes made with classic techniques and local ingredients.
- Olive B’s Big Sky Bistro is a favorite among visitors and locals alike. This continental bistro serves lunch and dinner. Browse the menu, and you’ll find incredible entrees, refreshing cocktails, and scrumptious desserts.
- If you’re looking for a cheesy pizza with a Montana twist, head to Ousel & Spur Pizza Co. Known for their delicious and unique pizzas, you’ll find other incredible options on the menu, like pasta and dessert.
- Since 1986, Cafe 191 has been plating up homestyle food that’ll help fuel you for a day of fun. Serving ethically produced and locally sourced food, this breakfast and lunch cafe is the perfect spot for comfort food.
- For traditional sushi with a modern twist, make your way to Blue Buddha. This is a go-to spot in Big Sky for those craving sushi. The menu features a range of classic flavors and rolls with a contemporary spin.
Enjoy the Comforts of Home with Two Pines
Whether planning a ski getaway or visiting just because you can, there’s no better home away from home than a rental from Two Pines. Our luxury homes, townhouses, and condos are in some of the best neighborhoods in Big Sky, close to several amenities like restaurants and grocery stores.
When browsing our inventory of Big Sky rentals, you’ll discover we have properties ranging from two bedrooms to six bedrooms. This variety allows us to host groups of all sizes and budgets. No matter which of our vacation rentals you choose, you’ll have a luxurious yet cozy home base. To learn more about which of our Big Sky vacation rentals fits your group best or ways to save on your stay, call us at 406-995-2299.