Black Eagle 27 | Easy Ski Access from the Backdoor!
Queen Bed & en suite with Walk-In Shower
Guest Queen Room
Queen Bed & en suite with Walk-In Shower
Guest Queen Room 2
Queen Bed & en suite with Walk-In Shower
Guest Bunk Room
2 Twin/Queen Bunk Bed & en Suite with single vanity and tub/shower combo
4 Bed, 4.5 Bath, Sleeps 12 - Private Hot Tub and Walking Distance to Resort
Make yourself at home in Black Eagle 27, an elegant and rustic mountain townhome! Located just steps from Big Sky Resort, this ski-in/ski-out townhome is both luxurious and convenient.
In the winter, you are right at the base of Lone Peak! For ski-access, go right out of the garage and the Bear-Back Poma Lift is just right down the road. During the day, grab a hot dog and ice cream at Yeti Dogs. If you crave adventure with your dinner, check out Montana Dinner Yurt! Ride on top of a snowcat up Lone Peak to the yurt where you'll have hot chocolate, an amazing dinner, and sledding all before dessert!
During summer, get your bike rentals at Grizzly Outfitters and check out the trails all around Big Sky! Check out Lake Levinsky for some paddle boarding and water fun. On your way to Yellowstone National Park, stop at Mountain Mama's in West Yellowstone for amazing breakfast burritos and pot pies made with wild game.
*Please note, there will be roof construction in the Black Eagle Neighborhood starting June 27th 2022 throughout the summer*
Home Layout and Details
Sleeps 12 in beds; up to 12 allowed.
Dining Room - Table Seating for 8, Bar Seating for 4
1st Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed and en suite with Walk-In Shower
2nd Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed and en suite with Walk-In Shower
3rd Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed and en suite with Walk-In Shower
Loft Sitting Area with 2 Arm Chairs
Bunk Room with 2 Twin/Queen Bunk Bed and en Suite with single vanity and tub/shower combo (Sleeps 6)
What We Provide:
Linens: Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Comforters, Body Towels, Hand Towels, Hot Tub Towels
Hygiene: Hand soap, Body Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairdryers, Iron and Ironing Board
Household: Toilet Paper, Tissues, Paper Towels
Kitchen: Garbage bags, Ziplock bags, Reynold Wrap, Saran Wrap, Dishwashing Tabs, Dish Soap, Sponges, Cleaning Supplies
Laundry: Laundry Soap, Bleach, Dryer Sheets, Vacuum
Wood Burning Fireplace
We know there's a chef in every family...
*Full Kitchen Inventory available upon request.
Private Outdoor Hot Tub
1 Car Garage
We are a local property management company. So if there is anything you need before, during, or after your trip, please let us know!
Summer guests are encouraged to take part in good ole' Montana A/C which is opening windows at night and closing them up during the day. Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present at the home as well.
Transportation to Big Sky From Bozeman Airport:
In order to experience all that Big Sky has to offer, it is helpful to have access to a vehicle during your stay. This allows you to travel seamlessly throughout the community from the Gallatin River to Lone Peak. While ride-sharing and taxi services are abundant in other communities, Big Sky remains a small town with limited options for transportation. We offer a 5% discount code to Explore Rentals for confirmed guests. They are located minutes away from the Bozeman Airport and provide 4-wheel drive vehicles with dedicated snow tires in the winter and all-season tires in the summer!
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Private Entrance
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Basics
- Dishes & Silverware
- Dining table
- Cleaning: Included
- Satellite or Cable
- Smart TV
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Street Parking
- Free Parking
- Sports Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- BBQ Area
- Patio or Balcony
- Deck Patio Uncovered
- Snow Sports Gear
- Childrens Book & Toys
- Ski In/Ski Out
- Black Eagle
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
Cloth washer was not working well and staff came and got our laundry and brought back clean.
Love the entire area.
The prior to stay updates and amenities available were exceptional. I reached out for personal needs in the area and the staff sought out the assistance available in that area that fit my needs. They were so helpful.
Very friendly and helpful
Wonderful experiencesurpassed my expectations!
Everyone is extremely friendly, helpful and makes you feel so welcome.
Everything about our long stay in big sky was amazing! We truly miss everything about being there! The house was perfect for warmer weather and winter weather! So many amazing family memories were made there. Thank you!!!
The two pines staff was amazing from the booking process, to check in, during our stay, and at check out! All our unique needs were met. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful! I would stay at one of their properties again!
Very friendly and all the information was concise and timely.
Perfect. Finally a perfect rental property with no issues! Thank you
|Start Date||End Date||Amount||Type|
MY PAYMENT TO AIRBNB ACKNOWLEDGES MY ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND ALL OTHER GUESTS, THE GUEST OBLIGATIONS AS DETAILED BELOW
1. GUEST AUTHORIZED USE AND OBLIGATIONS – Guest agrees to, and to cause each of the other Guest Designees to, abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Guest is responsible for Guest’s, Guest Designee’s, or Guest’s invitee’s failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement. Guest will use the Property only as a personal vacation residence.
Guest will use the Property for lawful purposes only and will comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Guest will maintain the Property in a good and clean condition and will use the Property in a careful and lawful manner. Guest will leave the Property in a good condition (less ordinary wear and tear) as received by Guest upon Guest’s arrival. Guest is responsible for securing the Property, including windows and doors. Guest will be responsible for any losses incurred due to Guest’s failure to properly secure the Property.
2. GUEST INSPECTION – Guest will, on arrival, examine the Property and will immediately report to Two Pines any damage discovered or any equipment not in operating condition.
3. DAMAGE- Guest is responsible for any and all damage to the Property during Guest’s stay caused by any Guest, Guest Designee or any Guest invitee during the specified rental period. Should any damages or alterations be discovered upon inspection after the Guest’s departure, Guest agrees to pay for all costs of repairs. If the cost of repairs exceeds the Safely Protection coverage (as applicable), Guest authorizes the credit card on file to be charged (and if more than one credit card is on file, each Guest or Guest Designee authorizes his or her credit card to be charged on a pro rata basis). If the charges for damages exceed any Guest or Guest Designee’s credit limit, the following applies: (i) if more than one credit card is on file, each Guest or Guest Designee hereby authorizes his or her credit card to be charged the excess on a pro rata basis; or (ii) if there is only one credit card on file, or the charges for damages exceed all credit cards on file, Guest or Guest Designee will pay Two Pines the excess immediately by cash, check or money order. (All reservations made require a credit card on file regardless of payment method for the rental fee.)
4. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. – Unless otherwise designated on your reservation’s confirmation page provided by the site on which you booked, check-in time is after 4 p.m. and check-out time is at 10 a.m. No early check-ins or late check-outs are available unless previously arranged. We may have someone checking-in on the day of your departure. For that reason, we must adhere to these times. Guest agrees that Two Pines personnel and its agents have the right, and hereby grant such right, to enter the Property promptly at the check-out time on the scheduled day of departure. Un-approved late check-outs may be charged a portion of an additional day’s rent. You may call a minimum of 24 hours in advance to request an earlier check-in or check-out, but we cannot guarantee your request will be granted.
5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to fifty percent (50%) of the rent designated on the invoice (“Down Payment”) required to secure your reservation. The Down Payment will be applied toward the rental fee for the Property (“Rent”). Please make payments in the form of check or money order to TWO PINES PROPERTIES. You may also pay by credit card using MasterCard, Visa or American Express. The BALANCE OF RENT is due at least sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date designated on the Invoice. If booking was made on other site, please adhere to the Payment Structure detailed on that site, at time of booking.
If Two Pines Properties does not receive payment of entire Rent by the designated number of days on reservation, prior to the designated arrival date, Guest and/or Guest Designee grants Two Pines the right to charge Guest or Guest Designee’s credit card for the unpaid balance of the Rent due on the reservation (and if more than one credit card is on file, each Guest or Guest Designee authorizes his or her credit card to be charged for such unpaid balance on a pro rata basis) or to cancel the reservation, if the balance of the Rent is not paid. In the event of cancellation of the reservation, Two Pines will retain the Down Payment made to secure the reservation.
Upon receipt payment in full of the Rent due, Two Pines will email Guest and/or Guest Designee a confirmation of the payment. Guest and/or Guest Designee will receive driving directions and the Property’s access codes three weeks prior to the designated arrival date.
There is a $75.00 replacement fee if any entry items provided are lost.
6. TRUST AND SAFETY - As part of our effort to help you relax and enjoy your stay, we have partnered with Safely.com to provide you with the below protection. The cost of this protection has been included in your rental rate and fees and covers you for accidental damages during your stay. Up to $5,000 of accidental coverage for property and contents damage and up to $100,000 coverage for accidental bodily injury. Please reach out to us for complete terms regarding the Trust and Safety coverage. The Trust and Safety Fee is refundable only if the reservation is canceled in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the arrival date. GUEST VERIFICATION: I give permission to the property manager to verify my identity, and check criminal databases in order to confirm my reservation. Please reach out to see complete terms regarding the guest verifications.
7. CANCELLATIONS – A “Super Strict” Cancellation Policy applies. Only a fifty percent (50%) refund will be granted up until sixty (60) days prior to arrival. If a reservation was made under a different cancellation policy at time of booking, please have confirmation of such cancellation policy, and adhere to those terms.
8. STORM POLICY / ROAD CONDITIONS / PROPERTY CONDITIONS AND TRAVEL INSURANCE– No refunds will be given for storms that alter your travel plans. Guest and/or Guest Designee acknowledges and agrees, on behalf of himself or herself and all other Guests, that mountain roads are curved and steep, and that each Guest will take appropriate measures to travel under the conditions presented. We do not refund due to: (i) inclement weather or other events supplied by Mother Nature; or (ii) malfunction of equipment and/or any Property amenities (e.g., TVs, DVDs, telephone, internet, etc.) Two Pines will make a reasonable effort to make repairs and keep all equipment in good working order and condition.
9. OTHER GUEST OBLIGATIONS –
The maximum number of occupants in the Property during the stay is limited to the number of persons specified in the Property description on the invoice or on booking site. Additional persons will result in an immediate termination of this Agreement, expulsion of all Guests and/or Guest invitees or individuals and forfeiture of all Rent paid. (Unless agreed to in writing by Two Pines)
PETS are not permitted under any circumstances on or in the Property, and evidence of a pet will be grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement, expulsion of all Guests and/or Guest invitees or individuals and forfeiture of any Rent paid. Exceptions of this prohibition have to be explicitly granted from Two Pines to specific guest.
OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT – Guests and/or Guest invitees will use and /or operate safely all furniture, furnishings, appliances and mechanical, gas, electric, and plumbing fixtures and equipment (collectively, “Equipment”) located on the Property, and will use each only for its intended use and purpose. If Guest does not know how to properly use and/or operate any Equipment, Guest will contact Two Pines for instructions. Any damage caused to Equipment through Guests and/or Guest invitees misuse will be the Guest and/or Guest Designee’s responsibility.
WIRELESS INTERNET AND TELEPHONE –Most cell phones get good reception, but please check with your service provider to determine coverage. There is wireless high-speed DSL or other internet service available in the Property. We are not responsible for limited or non-existent coverage or service.
PROPERTY ALTERATIONS – Guest and/or Guest invitees will not make any alterations in or to the Property, including without limitation moving furniture, paintings, or kitchenware, or rewiring or moving electronics (TVs, stereos, etc.). Guest and/or Guest invitees will not use fastening devices, nails or adhesive materials on walls or furniture.
All media devices, TV’s, Stereo’s, Gaming systems, etc. are checked and must be left by Guest in working order. You will be charged if you unplug or reconfigure devices and we need to troubleshoot or restore the system to working order for the next guest.
PARKING – Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any cars parked otherwise are subject to towing; any applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Two Pines Properties assumes no liability.
NOISE AND DISTURBANCES – Guest and/or Guest invitees will behave in a civilized manner and will be a good neighbor, respecting the rights of surrounding property owners and guests. Guest and/or Guest invitees will not disturb, annoy, endanger, and/or interfere with surrounding property owners and guests. If excessive noise or disturbances occurs resulting in notification by police or neighbors, all Guest and/or Guest invitees may be asked to vacate the Property and will forfeit the reservation and all rental fees paid.
10. HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are provided for Guests’ use in the Property, daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate.
11. HOT TUBS – No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs without an adult present at all times. Guest and/or Guest Designee acknowledges and agrees, on behalf of himself or herself and all other Guests and/or Guest invitees, that there are certain health risks associated with use of a hot tub. Guest’s and/or Guest invitee’s use of the hot tub is at such individual’s sole risk, respectively. Two Pines makes no representations or warranties concerning the conditions and/or use of the hot tub. Guest and/or Guest Designee acknowledges, on behalf of himself or herself and all other Guest and/or Guest invitees, that he, she and they are all fully aware that the hot tub and surrounding patio/deck may be dangerous. A professional company drains and refills water, sanitizes filters and replenishes chemicals in all tubs prior to each guest arrival. Therefore, the water may not be warm until later the first evening of your stay. If the hot tub becomes excessively dirty and requires additional service during your stay, you will be charged $50 against the credit card on file or this money will be taken out of your deposit. Please use the chemicals as instructed! Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND OR PUT WEIGHT ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, as they will break and you will be charged for a replacement cover. Please remember to cover hot tub when not in use to maintain temperature. If at any time the hot tub looks cloudy or dirty, or has unpleasant odor, Guest will cease further use of the hot tub and will call Two Pines immediately. The hot tub fee included in reservation will be refunded to guest if Big Sky Tub Works confirms hot tub is experiencing unexpected hot tub maintenance problems during Guest’s stay that is not caused by Guest and/or Guest invitees and will not be working for the majority of the Guest’s Stay.
12. SKI ACCESS – We cannot guarantee the snow conditions at the time of your rental and are in no way liable for snow conditions that contribute to limited or restricted ski access. Notwithstanding any advertisements regarding ski access, neither Two Pines nor the owner of the Property own or operate the ski facilities and neither makes any representations regarding the ski facilities and conditions, or ski access, and neither shall be liable for any loss or injuries arising from, related to or in connection with ski activities of any kind, ski conditions or ski access or lack thereof. Guest and/or Guest Designee acknowledges and agrees, on behalf of himself or herself and all other Guest and/or Guest invitees that the ski facilities may have additional fees for parking, usage and equipment.
13. TRANSPORTATION REQUIREMENTS – Please note that you will need to have a car or some other form of transportation in order to easily access restaurants, shopping and other services. Although Skyline Bus provides a free shuttle service from the Big Sky Base Area and Moonlight Lodge to other parts of Big Sky, it does not pick up at your door. Two Pines does not guarantee transportation service to Guests of the Property. Two Pines HIGHLY recommends using Phasmid/Explore rentals in Bozeman. They are the only car company to rent out vehicles with 4-wheel drive AND snow tires. Renters of 170 Upper Beehive Basin Rd Property are required at minimum, to have vehicles with 4- wheel drive in winter months (Oct-May) but it is highly recommended you rent vehicles with both 4- wheel drive and snow tires. 70 Beehive Basin Rd. renters are recommended to have vehicles with 4- wheel drive during winter months (Oct-May).
14. INDEMNIFICATION – Two Pines and owner of the Property, shall not be liable for any damage to any belongings whatsoever of Guest, Guest Designees or Guest invitees, or for any damage or injury of Guest, Guest Designee’s or to the Guest or Guest Designee’s family, invitees, agents or employees or to any person at or entering the Property or the building of which the Property are a part or to goods or equipment, or in the structure or equipment of the structure of which the Property are a part, and Guest and/or Guest Designee hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Two Pine and owner of the Property harmless from any and all claims or assertions of every kind and nature. Guest and Guest Designee’s covenants to indemnify and hold harmless Two Pines and owner of the Property for and against any and all liability, arising from injury during the term of the rental agreement to person or property, occasioned wholly or in part by any act or omission of Guest, Guest Designees, or of the invitees, employees, or assigns, of Guest or Guest Designee. Guest and Guest Designee are not responsible for indemnifying Two Pines and owner of the Property for any claims, damages or injuries that are a result of Two Pines’ or property owner’s intentional misconduct or negligence.
15. INSPECTION OF PROPERTY – Two Pines and its representatives and agents may enter the Property at any time, with or without prior notice, for any of the following purposes: (i) completing necessary or agreed maintenance, repairs, decorations, alternation, or improvements to the Property, or to supply necessary or agreed services; (ii) to verify that Guest and/or Guest Designee has complied with the terms of this Agreement; and/or (iii) in case of an emergency. In the case of (i), we will use reasonable efforts to give Guest notice prior to entry.
16. MISCELLANEOUS – Each provision contained in this Agreement will be treated as a separate and independent provision. The unenforceability of any one provision will in no way impair the enforceability of any other provision.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Two Pines and Guest with respect to the subject matter contained herein. There are no agreements, representations, warranties, promises, covenants, commitments or undertakings other than those expressly set forth in this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, representations, warranties, promises, covenants, commitments or undertaking, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
No amendment, modification, change, waiver, or discharge hereof will be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the party against which such amendment, modification, change, waiver, or discharge is sought to be enforced. No waiver by any party of any of the provisions hereof shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the party waiving the provision. No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof; nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Montana, and venue for any action concerning the Agreement will lie in Madison or Gallatin County, Montana. If litigation or arbitration is instituted to enforce or determine the parties’ rights or duties arising out of the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party will recover from the losing party reasonable attorney fees incurred in such proceedings to the extent permitted by the judge or arbitrator.
If there is more than one Guest or Guest Designee, all such Guests or Guest Designee will be jointly and severally liable for the performance of each and every obligation arising out of or under this Agreement, and for the acts and omissions of each Guest and/or Guest Designee.
The termination of this Agreement, regardless of how it occurs, or the expiration of this Agreement, will not relieve a party of any obligations or liability that have accrued before termination or expiration. Sections 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14 and 16 shall survive expiration or termination of this Agreement.