- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 406-995-2299 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- Where should I ship items for my stay?
- If you're planning on shipping items that you would like placed in your home, please do not have shipped directly to the home address and instead directly to our office address below. We cannot guarantee you will receive your items if shipped directly to the rental:
Attn: (guest name on reservation)
99 Lone Peak Drive
Big Sky, MT. 59716.
- *** The health and safety of our community and Two Pines guests is paramount. We are closely monitoring Coronavirus COVID-19 and related guidance from the CDC to ensure the highest health and safety standards are met for Two Pines Properties guests.