How to Get Here
Explore Rentals is located minutes away from the Bozeman airport and will shuttle you over to their office to pick up your vehicle. They provide 4 wheel drive vehicles with dedicated snow tires in the winter and all-season tires in the summer. We offer a discount code for confirmed guests.
Learn more here
Directions from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport to
Big Sky, MT:
1. Exit the airport and turn right onto I-90 Frontage East
2. Take the 2nd left onto Oregon St
3. Take the 2nd right onto Madison Ave
4. Turn left onto Jackrabbit Ln
5. Continue onto US-191 S/Gallatin Rd
6. Turn right onto Lone Mountain Trail (The only traffic light after Four Corners)
7. Lone Mountain Trail passes through Big Sky's Meadow Village & Town Center, before heading up to Big Sky Resort & Moonlight Basin.
*With a confirmed reservation, you will receive arrival/access information via email 21 days prior to your check-in date. This will include detailed instructions from the airport to the property you are staying in!